Sometimes we get asked why we’re based in Huddersfield of all places. Sometimes we even meet people who haven’t heard of Huddersfield, except in passing on the football results.
Let’s spell it out.
- We are, we think, the only software company in Huddersfield.
- Huddersfield is pretty much half-way between Leeds and Manchester, two of the biggest economic centres in the north. Leeds and Manchester are connected by a fast train line and both have excellent road links.
- We have some great universities on our doorstep, providing a ready stream of new skilled developers.
- We’re in the north, but we can get to central London from our office in under three hours.
- If we want to go further, we’re just over half and hour from Manchester Airport.
A good spot, you see? Why not come and visit?