An occasional series recording cool things we just stumbled upon …
Just discovered that Google Street View now contains a little time machine. Have a look:
- Click to show a handy map of where we are in Huddersfield.
- Drop the little yellow “Street View” person on to the north-east corner of Lord Street and Northumberland Street.
- You will see our door (Google seem to record Huddersfield town centre when it’s very quiet).
- Top left, you’ll see a little clock, click it and a slider appears.
- Use the slider to see how the door has changed.
Neat, or what? How long has that been there?