Buy Yorkshire is the north of England’s biggest B2B conference bringing together thousands of executives and stakeholders from the business community to network, share experience, learn, build relationships and trade. Speakers this year include Google, Mumsnet, Ann Summers, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Linked In and more.
Elder Studios will be there! Come over and say hello.
28 – 29 April 2015, Royal Armouries, Leeds
Elder Studios on Stand 43
Free to attend
Who you’ll meet:
Chris Gillespie Alex Wight Aran Wilkinson Nicola Elvin Jim Butler
Founder & Director Founder & Director Technical Lead Software Developer Software Developer
Who are Elder Studios?
- The services we offer cover the entire software development life cycle from initial planning to ongoing after-care and support. More importantly all of our services are entirely bespoke solutions, tailor made to suit each individual client. You tell us exactly what you want and how you would like your project managed.
- Since our inception in 2012 we have grown at an incredible pace. Our forward thinking and open approach has helped us to reach this growth, it’s an exciting time for Elder Studios and our clients.
- Our team are skilled in a range of specialist technologies and are constantly updating and improving their knowledge as well as keeping up to date with new emerging tech.
- Our teams have transformed delivery in the most complex of environments by using agile delivery methods. The agile methodology helps to minimise the overall risk to a project, and allows the project to adapt to changes quickly, ensuring clients stay very close to the project from inception to delivery.
- We know that we are integral to our client’s business; we do not outsource or sub-contract our projects to third parties. Elder Studios projects are managed and delivered from our Yorkshire office.